Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Stinkbombs

My cousin slept over last week and we went to peebles. There is a lobby at the entrence of the store and Karissa cracked a stinkbomb and threw it in the corner of the lobby. 10 seconds later it popped! It was loud!!!!! Then when we were in the car and to chinese ladies walked out of the store through the lobby and took a gasp of air and ran out of the store! It was HALARIOUS!!!!! Its still funny! hahahahahaha!!!! Then today I was at my aunts because today is my mommoms birthday and we we went to Five Below and my cousin Karissa went in and bought some more and on the way out we stopped at Wawa and my cousin got it and cracked it and threw it and it popped (not in wawa, outside)very loudly! Then a girl came out and looked around all confuesed!!

No comments: