Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My Birthday

You might not know this, but my birthday is on Valentines Day, the day of love. <3 couldn't spend time with my friends. :( You know how on Valentines Day people usually go out and have dinner, or see a movie or something? well that inter fears with my birthday because no one comes because they are all on dates. So this year, the only people that came to my birthday was my dad, my aunt Catherine, Rachel, Karissa, and Anna. Aunt Catherine bought me this puzzle/ mind thinker thing where you have to make a " T " with 4 weird shaped objects. :/ it was weird and I couldn't figure it out. My favorite thing I got for my birthday was.......a cell phone!!!! its the LG Rumor 2!! Its blue, and it slides up for a full keyboard. Its awesome. Everyone in my family had to wait till they were 13 to get a phone, but guess what...i got it at 12!!!! ha ha!! Ive had it for about 2 months now, and I'm a text a holic. Brodie, my godfather, says that my thumbs are gonna get sore and fall off or something like that. I forget, but its some kind of syndrome. I also got clothes and stuff but ya thats pretty much my birthday

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

wow, it's about time!! you had 12 posts for last year. you better get on the ball!

$Laura$ said...

I know right!! i havent been on it in like forever!! hehe :)

Stephanie said...

Whoa! That's crazy green slime!!